Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tea

Tea...
After I stopped swimming competitively I decided not to drink this tea anymore...due to the calories. However, when Dylan started Kindergarten and i started running again at 5am i decided i needed a pick me up in the morning. More than ever. The twins sleep great at night, but having three kids i have never felt so exhausted at the end of the day. Even while training for tri's i've never felt so tired. It's a rewarding tired... In any case, so i drink a glass of sweet tea in the mornings now... What does anyone else do for a pick me up?


No comments:

Total Pageviews

May 2015

Since we are going through Proverbs as a family my latest favorite is and this is the NIV Adventure Bible.

"My son, hold on to good sense and the understanding of what is right. Don't let them out of your sight. They will be life for you. They will be like a gracious necklace around your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety. You will not trip and fall, When you lie down you won't be afraid When you lie down you will sleep soundly."

Proverbs 3: 21-24
NIV Adventure Bible

Search This Blog