Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Six Girls

Girls
During the visit with my brother and his wife Sharon i was able to spend some quality time with my nieces. My brother and his wife have three and her sister and brother in law have three. It was so great to get to know her sister's girls and to take care of my nieces for a couple of days.
My mom made these adorable slippers for the girls...aren't they cute.
From Left Brooke, Ellie and Bethany (her sister's girls)
Aubrey and Cambria (and missing Brenna) are my brother's girls.
Aubrey and Cambria

Missing little "B"
Ellie and Aubrey I let the girls take pictures with my camera

Aren't they so cute.
I enjoyed them so much.
Love you.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

May 2015

Since we are going through Proverbs as a family my latest favorite is and this is the NIV Adventure Bible.

"My son, hold on to good sense and the understanding of what is right. Don't let them out of your sight. They will be life for you. They will be like a gracious necklace around your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety. You will not trip and fall, When you lie down you won't be afraid When you lie down you will sleep soundly."

Proverbs 3: 21-24
NIV Adventure Bible

Search This Blog