Tuesday, February 2, 2010

o' my goodness

It's been forever since i did a post and it's been a eternity since I've seen my "camera cord" all the cords were in the same box, except for this one. I have so many great photos i can't wait to share and i can't find my cord. These things take time especially since in the last week we have had pink eye, kids with the flu, asthma attacks and a misc other aliment i don't even want to mention that stressed out the whole family. Hopefully those are all behind us now and i have time to hunt down the missing cord. Sorry for the delay.
(such a bummer i consistently spelled cord incorrectly...shows how tired I've been...)

No comments:

Total Pageviews

May 2015

Since we are going through Proverbs as a family my latest favorite is and this is the NIV Adventure Bible.

"My son, hold on to good sense and the understanding of what is right. Don't let them out of your sight. They will be life for you. They will be like a gracious necklace around your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety. You will not trip and fall, When you lie down you won't be afraid When you lie down you will sleep soundly."

Proverbs 3: 21-24
NIV Adventure Bible

Search This Blog