Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mom's Granola

Fireman post coming up...

Summer is such a great time to relax make some new recipe's; this recipe is one of my mom's and it is SO yummy.  She has been making it for years and always has a jar full of it at her house when we come to visit.  I was so excited when she gave me the recipe. 
Super easy.
If you love granola you may want to try it.
Let me know if you like it....

Mom's Granola
6 cups old fashioned oats
2 cups coconut
2 c nuts - raw unsalted
1 T Cinnamon
1/2 teas salt
1/2 cup honey mixed with 1/2 cup butter
 Bake 350
for
30-40 minutes 
mixing every 15 minutes
Enjoy!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

May 2015

Since we are going through Proverbs as a family my latest favorite is and this is the NIV Adventure Bible.

"My son, hold on to good sense and the understanding of what is right. Don't let them out of your sight. They will be life for you. They will be like a gracious necklace around your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety. You will not trip and fall, When you lie down you won't be afraid When you lie down you will sleep soundly."

Proverbs 3: 21-24
NIV Adventure Bible

Search This Blog

Blog Archive