Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ken and Barbie at Three

While Dylan is off at school and we are home doing chores and what not...
The twins do their "twin talk"
They play and play and play some more.
They really love each other so much.
It's so perfect because they are boy/girl twins.
So one is always the "daddy" or "Ken" and one is the "mommy" or "Barbie" and it works.
Except my daughter always reminds me;
"Mom we really need a "Ken" barbie"
Really bad!!!"
And then I'll hear this like right now;


"Ken it's raining..." -T
"Okay Barbie I'll be right there" -N
"Ken I have a new hiding place" -T
"Barbie where are you" -N
"Ken let's go" -T
...and on and on it goes...
Dang it is SO cute how they play.

Truth be told we don't even have a "official Barbie doll" yet, princess dolls, but no barbies. 
Hilarious huh.

I can't even get a word in.
But on those rainy days like today, it's awesome because I can get so much done in the house.
What a blessing.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

May 2015

Since we are going through Proverbs as a family my latest favorite is and this is the NIV Adventure Bible.

"My son, hold on to good sense and the understanding of what is right. Don't let them out of your sight. They will be life for you. They will be like a gracious necklace around your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety. You will not trip and fall, When you lie down you won't be afraid When you lie down you will sleep soundly."

Proverbs 3: 21-24
NIV Adventure Bible

Search This Blog