Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ballet + Taryn = WOW

 So here's the bottom line :)
(btw this was princess ballet and the last day of class they got to wear anything they wanted) :)
Taryn is our first daughter and I am just amazed at how natural she is at ballet.  Crazy natural.  She has her arms out her toes pointed.  After a couple of community classes I'm starting to really notice how talented she is (i'm trying not to be biased or make assumptions, but when your daughter is the only one who can do somersaults in a row and who is pointing her toes like crazy and arms straight out I'm thinking she's a natural)... She also hears the music and dances according to what she hears, cool huh.

Do you think that is nuts? 
This young?
I kinda do, but it keeps making itself so known to all around her.

The focus when she is listening to music.
Keep in mind these are with the local community center she has had no regular dance classes, except mommy (which was only a couple years and a ballet course at local college)...

Anyway, I feel nuts but i've gotta get her plugged in somewhere.

Check out the focus here...

And here. 
I'm not trying to brag here, just amazed.
Okay I gotta let the other kids shine in another post to come.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

May 2015

Since we are going through Proverbs as a family my latest favorite is and this is the NIV Adventure Bible.

"My son, hold on to good sense and the understanding of what is right. Don't let them out of your sight. They will be life for you. They will be like a gracious necklace around your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety. You will not trip and fall, When you lie down you won't be afraid When you lie down you will sleep soundly."

Proverbs 3: 21-24
NIV Adventure Bible

Search This Blog

Blog Archive