Wednesday, September 30, 2009

little me

so
how am i doing with my exercise goals
(besides a little tiny mishap with my foot)
good
i've been really consistent to going to my mwf running group
eating okay
tuesday thursday i'm still working on
so all and all i'm doing good.
not sure if i'm make it to the nike half this year (purchasing a ticket on craiglist)
but there is always
next year.
i'm learning
i need to be easier on myself and my expectations need to come down
i do have three kids
and i'm definitely not perfect.
exercise does help to relieve the stress and help me sleep and doctors orders to help my bones.
life is not about me
and God has so much in store for us.
i'm seeing so clearly lately.
we stepped out in faith and are having a bible study here at the house each week and it's been so amazing. so encouraging. more than we could ever ask for. we have five couples that come (give or take a couple each week) and it couldn't be a better group of people to... before signing up i thought "what if" the kids don't go to bed "what if" i can't get the house together "what if" no one comes, but the kids are going to bed just fine, the house gets put together and people are coming, searching and growing.
so cool.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

May 2015

Since we are going through Proverbs as a family my latest favorite is and this is the NIV Adventure Bible.

"My son, hold on to good sense and the understanding of what is right. Don't let them out of your sight. They will be life for you. They will be like a gracious necklace around your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety. You will not trip and fall, When you lie down you won't be afraid When you lie down you will sleep soundly."

Proverbs 3: 21-24
NIV Adventure Bible

Search This Blog

Blog Archive