Sunday, March 7, 2010

Good News

Good news I think we finally found the cord to the computer we left it in SLO, bad news is our computer got dust ... So much it melted the inside. Someone rescued our hard-drive thankfully (I had tons of baby pictures and school stuff). So now we are shopping for a new computer... Life...

It's all been good though because honestly up until a month or so ago (despite the logistical side to twins) it's been a lot easier than the current (different challenges)! Whew busy. Apparently this is the toughest time with twins and I would have to agree. O'my I've had some crazy things happen, but with that said... Dylan and I laugh so much more they are SO funny (along with Dylan).
Anyway all to say it's actually been really good to be without a computer, especially right now.
A computer fast every now and then is not a bad thing... Have you ever tried one?

No comments:

Total Pageviews

May 2015

Since we are going through Proverbs as a family my latest favorite is and this is the NIV Adventure Bible.

"My son, hold on to good sense and the understanding of what is right. Don't let them out of your sight. They will be life for you. They will be like a gracious necklace around your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety. You will not trip and fall, When you lie down you won't be afraid When you lie down you will sleep soundly."

Proverbs 3: 21-24
NIV Adventure Bible

Search This Blog