Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm No Martha Stewart

I've got to give myself a break


I've been trying to think of some cool things to do for Easter so i went on Martha Stewart's website like i've done in the past.

I thought this was an adorable idea and so easy, but i'd have to hunt down a couple of things and go to a couple of different stores. Maybe next year.





Then there are the yarn flowers, which should probably done another year as well. (btw: my mom makes the most adorable hand knit flowers ... if you go to their church i'm sure you have seen a lady or two with them on. They are simply adorable. I keep meaning to give them a go. I should have her be a guest blogger and show everyone how to make them they are so perfect).
Then i just thought this was hilarious a "peep" centerpiece...look closely....
Then i reminded myself i have twin "two"year olds and a active seven year old and realistically I would do all that work and it wouldn't last a day.

However, "Crunchy Chicks in a Cereal Nest" is realistic for me and super cute. SO i'm going to give it a go... Although i am no Martha Stewart i thought this looked pretty easy and enjoyable for the kids to help prepare and eat.
All to say Martha Stewart has some pretty cute ideas this year, but i can only do so much. I'm working on their Easter pals and the above treat, but really trying not to do too much. Finding the Easter pals has been rather time consuming, but i'm hoping they last a long time and are super cute.
http://www.marthastewart.com/article/flower-shoes?backto=true&backtourl=/photogallery/kids-easter-crafts#slide_17

No comments:

Total Pageviews

May 2015

Since we are going through Proverbs as a family my latest favorite is and this is the NIV Adventure Bible.

"My son, hold on to good sense and the understanding of what is right. Don't let them out of your sight. They will be life for you. They will be like a gracious necklace around your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety. You will not trip and fall, When you lie down you won't be afraid When you lie down you will sleep soundly."

Proverbs 3: 21-24
NIV Adventure Bible

Search This Blog