Saturday, September 11, 2010

Organizing Shoulder Bag

Check out this Organizing Shoulder Bag.
So first I have to admit before i became a consultant for "Thirty-One" i was a one purse gal. 
Until. 
We had a daughter who just adores purses. 
I started checking out purses more and more.
And then.
I discovered "thirty-one".
So recently i hosted a thirty-one party.
I was able to benefit from the hostess perks.
I was able to earn the below "hard case wallet" for FREE and the purse for half off (very easily i might add).
Hostess's are rewarded big time with thirty-one.
If your out of my area and would like to host a party you can do a online party as well, just email me (they are pretty successful as well). 
Anyway, onto this terrific little purse.
I just ADORE it.
The straps are angled just so on the back so they contour to your body. 
It's great for a mom on the go.

Inside the purse it has a zip pocket and a pocket for a cell phone or iphone.
The back also has a pocket.
Here's a picture of the purse and hard case wallet.
The wallet is large and has plenty of room for everything. In addition it's kept very neat by a snap type closure on the front.
The fabric is so soft and kinda puffy and the inside is so cute with the black/white pin stripes.
I feel so pampered.
Really enjoying it.
How's your purse?
What a difference a purse can make throughout the day!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

May 2015

Since we are going through Proverbs as a family my latest favorite is and this is the NIV Adventure Bible.

"My son, hold on to good sense and the understanding of what is right. Don't let them out of your sight. They will be life for you. They will be like a gracious necklace around your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety. You will not trip and fall, When you lie down you won't be afraid When you lie down you will sleep soundly."

Proverbs 3: 21-24
NIV Adventure Bible

Search This Blog