Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Family must have tote

Since school and all the activities have begun I've found this
 "large utility tote" from (of course) Thirty-One gifts extremely useful...

I put it in the back of the car and fill it will all the sports gear for the week, misc must haves in the car with three kids and I even filled it all up with my groceries and took bags of groceries into the house in one swoop; it's also great for day trips...
It is sturdy, durable (great quality, no kidding) and just perfect for a family. 
It's also a great gift for a family member and you can personalize, which is o'so fun.



Is your car organized?
(if you love the products and would like to order or book a party email me; thirty-one gifts takes great care of the their hostess's.  Their gifts and prices are perfect for Christmas!)

No comments:

Total Pageviews

May 2015

Since we are going through Proverbs as a family my latest favorite is and this is the NIV Adventure Bible.

"My son, hold on to good sense and the understanding of what is right. Don't let them out of your sight. They will be life for you. They will be like a gracious necklace around your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety. You will not trip and fall, When you lie down you won't be afraid When you lie down you will sleep soundly."

Proverbs 3: 21-24
NIV Adventure Bible

Search This Blog