Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring Catch up

Here's a bunch of photos from the last couple of months. 
My mom with Taryn
 LOVE hiking with the kids in SLO
 Hiking still.
 Hey there's Dylan, yeah.
 What a way to welcome spring by seeing newborn colts.  I love horses they are so beautiful.


 Cousin time.
Taryn and Brenna.
 After a long day the beach all the kids had popcorn and watched a movie.
 Easter Eggs.
 Doing one of the Easter activities in previous post.
 Dylan got a silly straw in his Easter basket.
 Taryn on Easter
 Nolan on Easter.

Last years Easter photo of kids
I know super silly I had them wear the same clothing, but I tried them on and they fit so why not, they are cute outfits
This years.
Hey i think i'm kinda caught up.
YEAH.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

May 2015

Since we are going through Proverbs as a family my latest favorite is and this is the NIV Adventure Bible.

"My son, hold on to good sense and the understanding of what is right. Don't let them out of your sight. They will be life for you. They will be like a gracious necklace around your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety. You will not trip and fall, When you lie down you won't be afraid When you lie down you will sleep soundly."

Proverbs 3: 21-24
NIV Adventure Bible

Search This Blog

Blog Archive