Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Paleo vs Livestrong

So I've hit an age and body type
that
has forced me to really look at what I'm eating, ugh...
I exercise a lot...so it's gotta be my diet, bummer no more getting away with things...

I think I mentioned the Paleo diet before, well I felt great on it, but had a hard time excluding so many items from my daily life with three kids.
So.
I recently discovered Livestrong My Plate
This works for me and is something I can do on a daily basis.
It's so cool.
It puts you on a calorie amount each day and every meal you log what you eat, sounds a little tricky, right? 
Wrong.
Easy breezy.
I love it.
It deducts from total calorie's allowed each day and presto you can keep track of what your eating.
We have a laptop in the kitchen so this is really easy for me to log.
It's fun easy and motivating?
Has anyone else tried this?
No excluding items, just logging what you eat and staying within a certain caloric intake, easy.  With that said you do see where all your calories go...so I'm focusing on what I need to eat more and less of.
You log exercise as well so it's super helpful.
Check it out!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

May 2015

Since we are going through Proverbs as a family my latest favorite is and this is the NIV Adventure Bible.

"My son, hold on to good sense and the understanding of what is right. Don't let them out of your sight. They will be life for you. They will be like a gracious necklace around your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety. You will not trip and fall, When you lie down you won't be afraid When you lie down you will sleep soundly."

Proverbs 3: 21-24
NIV Adventure Bible

Search This Blog