Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kindergarten

Dylan's first day of Kindergarten!
YIPEE
Due to the following medical issues last week; the doctor thought he would probably miss the first day of Kindergarten. We were so thankful that come Sunday the doctor at the hospital said he could attend. WOW! He is officially in Kindergarten, he has been so excited to start all summer. He's just thrilled to be going to a "big kid" school.
Dylan was the first one to line up next to the door of his class. Hey what's the water on your shirt from? "O'brushing my teeth mom" What I don't notice these days having three kids. I just hope that one morning he doesn't go to school in his P.J's or with toothpaste all over his face... Hopefully I would notice, wouldn't I?? Do other mom's of more than one child notice these things?

1 comment:

HopeE said...

He is so handsome, Shelly! And, yes -- other moms forget to do the "body check" as their kids walk out. I so all the time with Ellie... and I should know better -- she is one that needs checking!

I know you can empathize with how hard it is to get the 3 kids around! I think you have it a TON harder, though -- with the little bitty ones being the same age! Costco carts can hold a baby carrier and a 2-yr old in the seats -- but not TWO carriers! God Bless those kind people who lend that exra hand!!!!

Total Pageviews

May 2015

Since we are going through Proverbs as a family my latest favorite is and this is the NIV Adventure Bible.

"My son, hold on to good sense and the understanding of what is right. Don't let them out of your sight. They will be life for you. They will be like a gracious necklace around your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety. You will not trip and fall, When you lie down you won't be afraid When you lie down you will sleep soundly."

Proverbs 3: 21-24
NIV Adventure Bible

Search This Blog

Blog Archive