Friday, August 29, 2008

To have a girl

To have a girl...
(yes this is the same corner of the crib, i'm a little limited when it's 99 out)

Okay so i have to confess for the first time I went out and purchased a cute hair bow to stay in Taryn's hair. We have a girl I had to find something, right. I keep getting the question, "two boys?" no she's a girl (without a bow, but wearing purple or pink??!@#!). So I had to result to the hair bow to show to all those who peak in our stroller while we are out. No...no...no...it's really just for me. One of the joys of having a girl is the hair bows.

Taryn is just the cutest little girl. She is so easy going and just feels mushy compared to Nolan. Don't get me wrong we just adore Nolan, there is just something about girls that is so cute!

This white dress is one I picked out for my first niece about seven years ago, cute huh! Taryn is so cute every time we put a dress on her she tries to eat it. So much for a binky mom, i'd rather have a dress to chew on.

1 comment:

HopeE said...

I TOTALLY agree with you, Shelly!

By the way, we are so relieved to hear Dylan is doing well! We are praying for you and Jason (health, energy, and all that goes along with it!). Juggling the 3 here -- with only 1 newborn -- is exhausting. I cannot even imagine (well I can, but it makes me all nervous inside) how tired and just plain weary you both must be!

Peace to you all! We love you!
-Hope

Total Pageviews

May 2015

Since we are going through Proverbs as a family my latest favorite is and this is the NIV Adventure Bible.

"My son, hold on to good sense and the understanding of what is right. Don't let them out of your sight. They will be life for you. They will be like a gracious necklace around your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety. You will not trip and fall, When you lie down you won't be afraid When you lie down you will sleep soundly."

Proverbs 3: 21-24
NIV Adventure Bible

Search This Blog

Blog Archive